Sunday, March 24, 2013

Angels and Horses

As great as it is to go on a road trip and explore the Outer Banks for the first time I am missing a rather decent event filled weekend in Key West on my weekend off! The Blue Angels are flying this weekend and their arrival was celebrated by a bunch of Clydesdales towing beer. I read that they were at Daytona Bike Week so it make sense for them to put in an appearance here. Everyone likes to have a reason to be paid to be in Key West in winter...my colleague Robert came across them in the Overseas Market in New Town and sent me this picture from his rather poor quality (!) cell phone camera...

Makes me miss Key West already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow in the forecast just north of you....Cheyenne will love the cooler temperatures.

Conchscooter said...

She has perked up mightily already. 45 degrees is for the birds.

Jack Riepe said...

Dear Conchscooter:

The Blue Angels are the best. They fly like I ride a BMW "K" bike. It's great to see those horses pulling the beer wagon signifying that you can buy South African beer here in the United States. Finally, there is no longer any reason to buy this canned or bottled piss.

Fondest regards,
Jack/reep