Friday, November 4, 2011

Technology Old And New

It occurred to me that this image is how I frequently feel about electrons. Nothing drives me crazier at work than having to deal with one or more computer screens that have suddenly and inexplicably given up the ghost. Grrr! And I have five different screens at my desk to monitor all night...



Then there is the 19th century practice of quilting which I understand is not only popular but much blogged about. One of my colleagues has taken to knitting at work and he made me a birthday present last week which was very sweet in light of the cold weather closing in on us.



I will add it to my collection of much prized watch caps. But quilting in one of the hottest cities in the country just seems deliciously eccentric. Clearly it must be quite popular if it supports a store.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: