Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Dog And The Puddle

I have long since noted my dog doesn't much like tap water or clean water and prefers puddle water, anything that gives it a tea colored shade of mud.


I watched her lap up this Sugarloaf Key puddle and the thought crossed my mind she had a long way to go to drain that lake.


It was a lovely morning fresh and sunny and dry after a downpour. I was feeling frisky and making fun of my dog seemed the best way to start the day. In my defense she didn't seem to mind.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Garythetourist said...

A dog in a puddle is worth 2 in the bush.

Stephen in Big D said...

I really like the posts about/including Cheyenne. I'm curious though, since many of your posts and pics are of KW, does Cheyenne go to work with you?

Conchscooter said...

No dogs allowed in dispatch. Boo hiss. Its probably just as well as we all have dogs and it would be chaos in the police station.
Cheyenne likes variety so I load her in the car usually twice a day and haul her around. When I come into Key West I often take her and take pictures while we walk. Other times I come into the city just to walk her and take pictures. In the summer when it's hot she is less inclined to move outside the a/c and you'll see more pictures of my motorcycle as I prefer to ride when my wife and dog aren't with me.
Cheynne is a puddle whore, Gary.