Sunday, May 20, 2012

Garden Of Eden

I am not a fan of public nudity as a general rule, which makes Fantasy Fest a time of trial for me when then town fills with people eager to abandon their clothing. Year round the top of the Bull on Duval encourages this sort of thing.


I have never been up top, despite the fact that clothing can in fact be worn.


Let's face it, cameras are banned and thus it benefits my insatiable need for blog material not one jot to visit the paradise of nudity.


But bugger me. Look what I saw from street level! Does this picture not confirm for you the sound common sense of my decision to stay away?


And that is as close as I shall ever get. For the greatest good of all concerned. For sunbathing I have my own private deck thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Garythetourist said...

:)

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

I have been there once or twice (everytime I go with somebody new to KW, they want to see - Puritanism be damned!). To stereotype, the personalities of the nudes seem to be large biker women, couples of gay "Bears", and usually a lone topless young "hippy chick" (with a cluster of men around her, buying drinks, compliments, etc.) for a given visit.

Conchscooter said...

I guess that's out then. I prefer to be dressed when men come looking for a bear.