Monday, June 11, 2012

My Heroes

I love Aerostich. They sell clothing and accessories for people who actually ride their motorcycles and don't just accessorize them before re-selling them. Their catalogue is a work of art and makes a great read, packed with humor and candor in a world where selling is treated far too seriously. This is their ad in Cycle World magazine.


I am no shopper but Aerostich products are a sure bet and if they promise they deliver. I love bike stuff from people who ride and test their own products. They ride in the rain, in the dark, in the cold...and they have fun.


Besides this is a philosophy I can get behind. Just ride and stop farkeling. I know, that notion involves buying stuff from Aerostich to make riding a more comfortable affair, but I like thinking of reasons to take the bike, not leave it at home. Ride Everywhere, indeed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: