Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bahama Village Mural "Saturday Afternoon"

I have long wanted to take a few pictures of this mural on Petronia. It used to be the Lemonade Stand Art Studio and now it is a rather attractive store selling used stuff.

I could have taken a dozen pictures of all the details in this painting but I tried to not overdo it for some reason I cannot recall. I think my wife was hungry for lunch.

A nice self portrait of the People's Artist.

The Key West Fantasy, living the dream on the porch.

A real slice of Old Key West. Good contemplation for a day when, unusually for me, I don't have much tO say.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mural is so cool! I can't wait to see it in person next time I'm in town. Thanks for the preview, CS.

KWBound a.k.a. Deanie

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

I have to admit, that's one cool mural.

Conchscooter said...

It is full of details. Check it out if you go to blue heaven or the crêpe place. The little junque store is fabulous too I'm told.
Mr Chapman claims to be the dude in the Bahamian police band uniform. Worn at the airport to greet arrivals.