Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Vespa ET4

Bored of a Sunday afternoon alone at home I could have either gone into town and put money in a stripper's g-string OR I could take a ride on the Vespa. Guess what I chose to do: visit Big Pine Key that's what.
And I took my Android HTC phone with me. And I decided to play with the camera settings. This shit is weird and I wasn't the least bit high at he time. Bugger me.
 
Press a button and weird shit happens to your camera. Turn the camera off and all settings go back to normal. I have no idea who dreamed this stuff up. An engineer on LSD probably.
Well, that was fun. I may need to work on these settings in the year ahead.

3 comments:

Circle Blue said...

Or, maybe not.

RichardM said...

Interesting photo effects. But I must admit that I don't get it. All of these phone apps have these effect that, to me, don't make a lot of sense. I guess I'm just out of it.

Conchscooter said...

Um, I doubt you will see many of them on this page. My blog is devoted to the notion of showing things as they are. That said I like the sepia and black and white options for occasional use.
I am forced to use my phone these days as multiple picture downloads from my camera strain both Blogpress and Blogsy apps. Phone pictures download easily.
The telephoto effect is the one thing I miss as zoomedictures look terrible.
However using a phone in public is do unobtrusive I can take public pictures and draw no attention to myself. That's fun.