Sunday, March 10, 2013

Seascapes Under Gray Skies


Sometimes you need to stand at the water's edge and instead of looking forward to a hot summer's boating, you just need to stop and look at the horizon.

I love seascapes unruffled by wind and waves. It's like a huge Japanese meditation garden.
Unless you are my headless dog who prefers hunting in improbable places to enjoying the view.
A sentimental appreciation for Nature's beauty is not Cheyenne's strong suit.
Neither is it I dare say, for a flock of ibis going about their business at the park at Bay Point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful seascape!

Martha Tenney said...

Lovely.

Conchscooter said...

Thanks. I miss the mountains from time to time.

Rachel said...

I save up your blog entries, and consume them all at once, like a huge cream puff (which I cannot eat because of my diet) Great photos Miguel!!!

Conchscooter said...

Love you too Rach. From one cream puff to another!