Saturday, August 16, 2014

Doors On White Street

The 600 block of White Street early in the day.

What got into me I don't know.

But it dawned on me each door was lovely or different.

The Elizabeth Bishop house, below, as unloved as ever.

I like greenery that I can hide behind at home; as a photographer not so suave.

This white porch below reminds me of classic California beach cottage style.

Those columns are highlighted in yellow: lovely.

Bold turquoise, gorgeous.

Picket fence heaven: small town America made weird.

Key West.

3 comments:

Trobairitz said...

So many different doors on one street.

We live in an older 1970's cookie cutter neighborhood so they are all pretty much alike, even the replacement doors.

Conchscooter said...

It takes work to keep seeing everything there is to see in Key West!

Ginney Camden said...

I love all your little glimpses of life into Key West and it's various spots. I look forward to your blog every morning.