Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trash

I like to share my wry view of the world with unsuspecting strangers. Usually my skewed take on something apparently obvious falls totally flat. I shrug and move on. Sometimes though my low key performance art hits a bull's eye. This guy was loading large roadside trash into his hauler.

Me: Hey dude! You know...this isn't Miami Beach?
Trash Hauler: (Looking startled) What?
Me: No! This isn't Miami Beach. You're in the wrong place!
Him: Really? That GPS...
Me: Never trust technology.
Lots of trash though, everywhere. I love the way Cheyenne treats it as a treasure trove. Other peoples' cast offs.

The epitome of longing. A pig in a fur coat.

3 comments:

Garythetourist said...

'A Pig in a fur coat." Hey I have one of those!

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

I am surprised you call her Pooh Bear instead of Piglet.

Conchscooter said...

My pig actually reminds me of Eeyore as she lumbers around ignoring anything that doesn't interest her.
Your pig Gary is a revolutionary adventurer.