Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cheyenne's Vacation

I am embarking on my annual summer vacation, which I like to think can be accomplished before the onset of the height of hurricane season, around September/October usually. This year owing to a variety of factors we are not sure what we are doing. Partly our new business is in its critical early birthing stage, our dog is elderly and not as road-trip-worthy as previously and partly also because perhaps after a year of frantic work a stay where we live, itself a desirable vacation destination, sounds relaxing.
In any event if I assemble material to write about I will post essays here. If not, not.
However even though I may be resting from daily toil, I have collected some pictures to post on this page to pass the time until life gets back to normal by about the beginning of August. 
Till then, sporadically yours,
Conchscooter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away, where ever it may be. You and Cheyenne will be missed. Scooter Vic

Trobairitz said...

Enjoy your staycation/vacation in whatever you choose to do - or not do.

MyamuhNative said...

Have a great vacation!