Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tutu Tuesday

Tutu Tuesday wrapped up, so to speak, with a pleasant street party which I could not attend for long as my shift started in the middle night. I have to say it wasn't the drunken crowd I expected, everyone was cheerful and havinga good time. I quite enjoyed my short walk.



 For some it's business as usual on Duval taking advantage of the crowds.
The street was closed for a while and people took advantage to enjoy the open space and get their pictures taken and socialize.
 Tutus for all! Illuminated ones too.

5 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Do you think a lot of alcohol had to be involved to dress like that? I don't think you could pay me to walk in public like that drunk or sober.

David Masse said...

Let's see for a million, I'm in. $500K too. $250K? Yup. $100K... yes for sure. $50K? What the heck!

I guess I'm like the old hooker joke: "Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" To which the quite proper but adventurous girl eventually answers "Yes". "How about $100?" "What do you think I am, a hooker??" "Madam we know what you are, we're just negotiating price."

Conchscooter said...

Fantasy Fest is not for the faint of heart. If I lived in Old Town it would be one of those weeks I'd be away visiting relatives or getting tooth surgery.

Dar said...

Not even sure what to say. I am not sure I could even get pickled enough to want to dress like that, let alone wander around in public with my bits and pieces hanging out.

Cody Goldman said...

I'll take the pet costume contest any day over this stuff.