Friday, September 23, 2011

Seagulls Waiting

Another day getting underway in the Southernmost City, on the beach.


I have no idea what he seagulls were waiting for, but there they were, on the beach...


...on the Higgs pier.


Perhaps they were waiting for the day to clear up. Which would be a long wait as clouds rain were predicted to dominate the weather yesterday, and they did wherever I went.


It was as though there were blue skies around, but out of reach.


Still waiting.


My former neighbor and the Citizen's former wine columnist buzzed by on his way somewhere else.


Which reminded me I had places to go and things to photograph. So I too blew the scene.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

Did you go some place with wine to photograph? Or a nice ale? The Porch perhaps?

Conchscooter said...

I wish. I could kill for a Palm. And Fred told me they have Boddington's on draught at Finnegans Wake. I am busy keeping the city safe tonight.

Conchscooter said...

I wasn't actually communing with the birds.
Just watching them.
Do I sound too goofy?

bobskoot said...

Mr Conchscooter:

If I were a seagull with nothing to do, no job, no camera, no bike, what is wrong with hanging around with your friends down by the pier ?

bob
Riding the Wet Coast