Monday, October 24, 2011

Wild Skies And Water

We started out and I was shocked by how much water was still flooding everything. Cheyenne looked twice, paused, hitched up her britches and followed me into the muck.


There was some blue up there which was nice to see.


Some of the puddles were half way up to my knees.


It was terribly gothic.


The water on the ground looked like quicksilver...


...it looked like we were going to drown.


Cheyenne started to have a good time as the ground dried out by sniffing everything in sight while I was having fun with the camera and the light.


The sun broke through and colors started to appear.





Back on dry land I unfurled Motorcycle Classics and off we went.


I was catching up on my history of motorcycling and Cheyenne was cleaning up left over deer. Or sun dried fish parts or something I didn't care to investigate.


And all was well with the world.


I prefer sunshine to rain. No doubt about it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: