Thursday, February 23, 2012

Motorcycle Backpacks

In Miami recently we were driving SW 40th Street in the three lines of traffic trying not to get impatient. A motorcycle! Lucky bastard. Then I saw they were two up and saddlebag-free. Bummer.


Nice backpack dude! What the hell is that thing? A star wars trooper? With legs and a gun? Weird.


Now we are on Stock Island, I was still in the car, and still lasses by a motorcycle, dammit!


Also with a backpack. I hate riding with a backpack and try never to have to do it.


These youngsters are nothing if not adaptable. Good lads. For me, luggage attached to the bike is indispensable for a daily rider. It may make my Bonneville look dowdy But it makes commuting and touring a lot easier.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

bobskoot said...

Mr Conchscooter:

I agree with you. Backpacks are dangerous, I prefer bags

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Conchscooter said...

I hate riding with them.