Monday, April 23, 2012

Bus Stop Grammer

I dropped the Bonneville off for new tires at JK Motorsports on Stock Island.


Thus I was on foot, the most despised human status in America, and found myself 23 miles from home. $4 and a short wait solved that problem, by launching me on a forty minute bus ride up the Overseas Highway in air conditioned comfort with a chauffeur and everything.


I sat in the shelter and carefully read the rules, sad to see they were trite, unexceptional and very pedestrian. But the fact that the author can't spell, raised the silly notice to the level of divine.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grammer?!

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

Grammer! Zing! Let's chalk it up to an incorrectly added word to the iPad's auto-correct.

On that note, I cannot think of many modern word processors that don't have at least a spelling checker, if not also a grammar checker. The great gods at Apple with holding.

Conchscooter said...

Thank you for noticing.