Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cycle Shell

I've seen a few of these canvas erections around town.


This one was in the shade under an empty building at Oceanside Marina on Stock Island.


Cycle Shell Website


I like these contraptions and priced at between $400 & $500 delivered they come in three different sizes for bikes with or without windshields and saddlebags. They can also be pinned down though they will withstand a hurricane is a question! The cool thing is they can be folded flat and caries away easily...


In a town where covered parking is at a premium under the baking southern sun and corroding salt air...


...you'd think every motorcyclist would have one! I wish I'd bought one years ago to protect my hard working Bonneville.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool and useful product. I wish they had one for my outdoor gas grill so I wouldn't have to wrestle with my current cover.

Conchscooter said...

Actually, why not? Just park the grill on the plastic floor and there you are! Not a bad idea at all!