Monday, October 15, 2012

Key West Roofs

So how big is one of the current crop of average sized cruise ships? Why this big, compared to little old Key West. All we have to do is widen the harbor channel to get bigger ones in.
I was in the Key West Diary helicopter, also known as the roof of the Park and Ride garage, taking pictures and it seemed like Key West was looking good under a burst of rare, rain free sunshine so I baked a little on that roof and took pictures.
I think the shot above shows the Galleon resort, the gray box on the right, which GarytheTourist calls home from home.
And here's Christmas Tree Island on the horizon. Looks pretty doesn't it? Wish you were here...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. Scooter Vic

Garythetourist said...

Michael, Thanks man for the shot of "home." You made me evening.
cheers

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

"The weather is here, wish you were beautiful"

Anonymous said...

Would love to be there but soon I will...