Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seven Mile Bridge Clouds


I drove  to Marathon where my wife teaches, to meet her for dinner at the Tarpon Creek Grille at the Holiday Inn. It was a spur of the moment thing and Cheyenne did not want to stay home so I took her in the car on an empty Overseas Highway. I was struck by the cloud cover, caused by one of several tropical depressions blowing wind and rain into Southeast Florida recently.  I was so isolated on the road I took a few pictures, not my usual, just off the cuff shots of my primary color world reduced to pale shades of blue and gray. For a change.
 
 




Dinner of Cuban rice balls and Italian shrimp pizza was good. The new restaurant is pretty and service was first rate. I want to go back.

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Wow, so grey. I like the orange sign as contrast in that last shot though.