Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thunderstorms In Blue

Sometimes my phone camera surprises me. An exposure setting left from a previous expedition produces unexpected results. I was at the Ramrod Pool with the hound early one morning, but not too early as darkness persists to beyond 6:30 these days... I love daylight savings time!... and instead I got this surreal shade of blue over everything. What the hell...thunderstorms in blue, so be it.

"Blues With a Feelin'"
(Little Walter, Paul Butterfield)

Blues with a feelin',
that's what I have today
Blues with a feelin',
that's what I have today
I'm gonna find my baby,
if it takes all night and day

What a lonesome feelin',
when your by yourself
What a lonesome feelin',
when your by yourself
When the one that you're lovin',
have gone away livin'

Courtesy of GarytheTourist.
 

Lo! What light through yonder window breaks..? Just another thunderhead ready to swallow my car.

 

1 comment:

Garythetourist said...

"Blues With a Feelin'"
(Little Walter, Paul Butterfield)

Blues with a feelin',
that's what I have today
Blues with a feelin',
that's what I have today
I'm gonna find my baby,
if it takes all night and day

What a lonesome feelin',
when your by yourself
What a lonesome feelin',
when your by yourself
When the one that you're lovin',
have gone away livin'