Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1

This is the time of year I love our local paper more than usual. We are privileged to have a real daily paper in such a small town, locally owned and published daily.

 
Sure the Citizen pisses me off from time to time but mostly by sins of omission which I have come to accept as necessary considering the power structure in this small community.

But April 1 has become a day I look forward to, no longer impelled myself to figure out a joke story. I bow to the masters.

Don't you wish you had a daily like this thrown in your drive at three in the morning every day?

 

3 comments:

Richard M said...

"Don't you wish you had a daily like this thrown in your drive at three in the morning every day?"

No!

Conchscooter said...

Stick in the mud!

Cody Goldman said...

I love their April fools supplement, most of it is beyond clever, they must have a blast thinking this stuff up.