Saturday, October 24, 2015

AIMExpo 2015 Orlando

In the parking lot, a Honda 700...

...an old Moto Guzzi Eldorado 850:

Motorcycles everywhere at the Orange County Convention Center:

Outside there were demo rides, fully booked, inside there were bikes to look at and sit on, or not, depending:

 

 

I test rode a stationary automatic Honda 700. Well done but not my style.

 

 

The new BMW GS1200 designed low enough I could ride it. Hmm, this I like a lot.

 

Italian beauty under glass.

My first full sized motorcycle was an MV Agusta 350 in 1975.

How my well worn Bonneville should look...if I never rode it!

 

Small Hondas of yesteryear and today:

Korean Hyosung catching up to Japan...

More from AIMExpo tomorrow.

4 comments:

Adam Royse said...

Nice trip. Enjoy your musings...I am in Stock Island in my Airstream, wife teaches at Poinciana. I also ride, here I have my mighty Super Sherpa, but have a V strom in storage in St.
Augustine. Where is Juri located? I need a tire on the Sherpa and don't have my irons and stuff to do it.. Maybe we can take a little ride someday and you can show me some places. Lunch on me. Adam

Trobairitz said...

Sometimes the best bikes are in the parking lot.

Although that new BMW does look pretty nice - and a little top heavy.

Conchscooter said...

Juri is on Laurel Avenue near the CVS. Lunch next week. How about Sparky's in Marathon?

Conchscooter said...

Actually in Key Colony.
The BMW....never thought I'd fit a GS. It should fit my riding style. Except for the cost of the thing. 911buddy better hit it big for that.