Monday, October 5, 2015

Night Time On Fleming

My wife calls me the night crawler and she busted me on my lunch break at some ungodly hour enjoying the warm night air. I justify my wanderings by taking pictures.  My Bonneville at 86,000 miles, still the best motorcycle I have owned in 45 years of riding.
The post office at 400 Whitehead Street, the westernmost point:
The main Key West post office that serves everyone up to and including Bay Point, Mile Marker 15.
A cruiser motorcycle caught in my headlight.
And the usual assorted porches and front steps of the Old Town.

 
And then I went round the corner to Southard Street where I found some other views worth stopping for.

Fleming Street at one thirty in the morning.

2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

It looks very calm in the middle of the night.

Conchscooter said...

Its lovely. Truly.