Friday, September 23, 2016

Seafront

We have had lots of stormy weather this summer, lots of puddles and sudden showers so no surprise during a dry spell to see people out with bicycles at Smathers Beach.
A half sunk sailboat was in the news and the owner confessed he had no money to get it out of the shallows so there it was as I walked the seawall: 
 Overcast skies and the brick walls of the East Martello Tower:
Looking west round the curve in the road caused by the 19th century fortification:
I was playing with a new app I got for my iPhone called color splurge, make only what you want in color with everything else in monochrome:
 And back home Rusty wasn't invited to come to work with me. Good dog:

3 comments:

Trobairitz said...

The color splurge app makes for some cool photos.

RichardM said...

I may have to try that one. The result looks good.

Conchscooter said...

I have rather fat fingers for it but I have been experimenting a little. Practice I guess makes perfect.