Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Some Florida Thanksgiving humor:
 Thankful to live and work in the Lower Keys, where things are far from perfect...
 ....but with a good job and a decent home and mild weather and a few friends...
 ...you can live a moderately unconventional life and not take slack for it. Thankful not to have to deal with Christmas:
 Thankful to live where nutritious coconuts can be tossed out as garbage, not prized a s food:
Thankful Rusty has worked out so perfectly with minimal fuss.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Arizona Adventure Dude said...

Pic 6 is my favorite....I'll bet Rusty is having a Thanksgiving for you!

Garythetourist said...

Greeting my friend. I wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving.

Trobairitz said...

I agree with AHD, I think Rusty is thankful for you as well.

I second not dealing with Christmas, there is something to be said for not celebrating any holidays, been over 10 years since we quit the madness, one of the best decisions ever.

Dea Varner said...


Thankful for your blog! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

David Masse said...

Happy thanksgiving Michael, Layne and Rusty.

Rusty has the most to be thankful for methinks.

Conchscooter said...

I'm back at work so much to be thankful for there, holiday pay and no 911 calls in the past 15 minutes. Cheers Everybody.