Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bryce's Big Bang Theory

I am not a big fan of guns. That does not I hope, make me a sensitive new age guy. All due honor to Christine Lavin.



But when I passed the field cannon in of the FW post on North Roosevelt for the nth time I decided this was the evening at last that I would take the picture.



So I did. Let me be honest, this picture was inspired by the ADVrider website which has a picture thread dedicated to motorcycles and weapons of war.



I like to put Key West on the Web whenever I can. I love my home town; what can I say?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Bryce said...

Mike:

Could we call this the big bang theory?

Conchscooter said...

i rthink we should. I shall cange the title of the piece immediately.Mine was uninspired guins and bonnevilles indeed.

Brady said...

Conch,

We don't get to see your bike much. There's been talk of your Bonnie lately, but I'm happy to see it.

Brady
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life

Jack Riepe said...

Dear Sir:

I must concur with Brady. It is good to see the Bonneville amidst the pictures of pink flamingoes, fat assed tourists in ugly shorts, and signs tha read, "No Trespassing." The field artillery was a nice move too. After all, it was Alexander Hamilton who said, "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a brawl."

Fondest regards,
Jack/reep
Twisted Roads

Brady said...

That's "vulgar brawl" but the point sticks. Odd thing to say about such such a weapon.

Brady
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life