Friday, October 14, 2011

Probable Cause

Police have to have a reason for stopping a vehicle that is driving around minding it's own business. Lawyers call it probable cause. So you ask yourself why would a cop light up this motorcycle...where's the PC you might ask.


No helmets? Nope, in Florida if you're 21 and have medical insurance you can ride helmet less. Lights? Nope the tail light is properly lit. Look again. Closer.


Tag? License plate? Even in Florida land of the no common sense rule, license plates are required. There are 97 different designs for cars (I kid you not, I counted them last Tuesday at the Big Pine DMV when I renewed my registration) and two for motorcycles. But you do have to display them. Nice thighs are no substitute.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Jack Riepe said...

Now I wonder... Where the hell was the license plate?

Riepe

Conchscooter said...

Nice thighs though.