Friday, November 11, 2011

Colorful Lower Keys

So why doesn't it get claustrophobic, running into tidal water every way one turns? The red diamonds warn drivers not to plop off the end of the road.


Because which ever way you look there is something to catch your attention. I thought plastic flamingos were for yards Up North, but I was wrong. They provide a splash of color Down Here too.


I've got lots of these but mine aren't nearly as yellow. I hope they will be soon.


An orange house manages somehow to blend in around here, as far as we are from the desert southwest.


Colors found in nature tend to be more subdued.


Yet we see hints of yellows and oranges and at the right time we can find pinks and reds.


Fortunately gray is limited to brief pauses between the colors.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: