Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sun And Leaves

Cheyenne is a very companionable dog. After our walk she sat down and I sat next to her and we spent twenty minutes just hanging out watching no one go by.











I find asphalt to be drier and warmer in the cool weather so I ended up stretching out on the edge of the road next to my Labrador. The pleasure of working nights puts me out and about in the middle of the day when traffic is lightest. Which is lucky else I might have got run over. But there was no one coming:






As I lay next to my dog I watched the sunlight playing on the leaves overhead. It felt like spring in the country, the air was fresh the grass was rich and green from the recent rains and there wasn't a sound to be heard.









And we were just lounging around, Cheyenne and I on Big Pine Key.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: