Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Margaret Street

I had a great walk on a bright sunny morning. It's always good to see Cheyenne enjoying herself and I was taking my own pleasure alongside my happy dog.


I saw a porch set up that looked like it might be a pleasant place to sit outdoors. It put me in mind of my own happy fresh porch at home.


Dust catchers come in lots of different shapes and there was a yard filled with statues and decorations. This one struck me in particular. Five Whole Miles Per Hour? God forbid! Much better this sign stay as a dust catcher in my opinion.


House, check. Trees, check. White picket fence, check. Blue sky, check. Scooter, check. Must be a Key West homestead, perfect in every detail.


More trees, more shade...


...more lovely Key West.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: