Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stupid Scooter

Hey! How you doin'! He was shouting thanks to the illegal earpieces he was wearing. At least he had eye protection!


The exchange is common enough in a town where everyone knows everyone.


Smart stuff, huh? I don't care one way or the other but I hope when they do hurt themselves they will recognize the choice was theirs alone.


What hell. This is Key West and casual is the rule.


Lots of experience riding is the way to get away with this. When visitors try the casual approach, better yet with plenty of alcohol they frequently end up dialing 9-1-1. I shall keep the gruesome stories to myself.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note in the first pic the skateboard resting by the driver's feet! Note in the second pic the driver cannot even see past the new front passenger's head. Crazy pic! I will be in KW starting Thursday. Will stay clear of the "dope heads" on mopeds! This will be my 7th visit to KW. Even though I am one of the goofy tourist, it never ceases to amaze me what some tourist do in the name of "casual as the rule".

I'll be looking for your pink crocks while in town.

salt life

Conchscooter said...

I am hoarding the pink crocs bvi Amanda sent me and am wearing out my last orange pair...

PrissyInParadise said...

Ugh, some of the stupid pet tricks the locals pull are bad enough...the tourists "Joe Cool Inexperienced" idiocy is a recipe for the morgue.