Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cell Phone Parking

My wife spent a few days, the last of her summer break, with relatives Up North and throughly enjoyed herself. I was rather jealous as she got proper Mexican food while she was away. It was my duty to go and pick her up.


It turns out they have a weird new place to stage so you can wait for the passengers to get their luggage without cluttering up the arrivals area which is the place where one is constantly being moved along. This staging area seemed to me to be a great idea.


And I was not alone in my approval. You are not allowed to abandon your car here but I did get Cheyenne out for a quick sniff.


And discovered we were not the only ones waiting.


Flyers all, I wondered why the birds found this odd place such a splendid hang out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Len said...

I'd be glad to make you some "proper Mexican food".

Maybe next time we're down I'll whip up a batch of chile rellenos and drop them off at dispatch for you and your coworkers.

Hopefully it will be soon!

Conchscooter said...

Yes!