Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paradise Heat

I was riding past the former Paradise Café on Eaton Street when I saw the mister going in rather spectacular style. I also noticed some sort of clean up or something was going on inside as the front door was open. One can only hope this prominent Eaton Street corner will come back to life soon.


I quite liked Paradise Café for two things. They made Chicago sized meat sandwiches with enough content to fill two sandwiches which made them economical. They also offered my dog scraps which was kind. I wonder what might come next?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Mel Marie said...

They are open it is called Paseo or something along the lines of that. Was back in town few weeks back and they had just opened its carribean food, decent but nothing as great as Paradise Cafe.

Conchscooter said...

Thank you. I shall have to get the camera there.