Sunday, October 30, 2011

NewTown Pix

The big debate a few weeks ago was a proposal to allow boat parking on New Town streets. What a spat that idea created between Old Town and New Town residents.



To someone like myself, removed from the whole debate as I have room enough on my Lower Keys lot to park my tiny boat trailer, there seems to be room enough also on these streets to park an unsightly boat. As far as I recall the proposal went nowhere in a welter of recrimination.



No matter how much off street parking one may have it frequently seems the is not enough. Big foot in New Town:



This flower is of course a mystery as lovely as it is.



And I never do manage to remember their names.



I liked the look of this useful electric outfit:



For all that New Town is relatively modern the trees and greenery still make for a distinctive neighborhood.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Chuck and the Pheebs said...

Comments have returned!

Ahh...ye of strong stuff. I knew you had it in you.

Less than two weeks until my return to the Rock...hopefully for good this time.

Conchscooter said...

I was hoping it go unobserved a little longer. Its easy enough to turn off as necessary for my sanity.

Anonymous said...

It's a smart move to turn them off when you need to.