Sunday, October 16, 2011

Soggy Key West Bight

The prediction is for a high probability of rain through Wednesday so with any luck it will be dry by Goombay next Friday. In the meantime Key West will most likely be wet.


It's a time when tour companies hand out ridiculous looking plastic ponchos and tourists tank up with alcohol to keep the rusty effects of rain at bay.


Conch Republic Seafood looked merry if damp.


Dark Gray clouds were lined up north of Key West yesterday afternoon and it rained well into the night while I was dry indoors at work.


The wind was howling too, a real storm all afternoon.


And my Bonneville was running beautifully, unaffected by the weather.


I was indoors all night, my 2007 Bonneville sat out in the Police Station parking lot all night. A real work horse.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad